
Three Months of War on Gaza.
By Ibrahim Ebeid Al-Farr
January 1, 2024
Three months of the war of genocide in Gaza passed with no cessation and an intensive bombardment of residential areas and near hospitals; Gaza and every refugee camp became a target; even animals were not spared.
More than 22,000 Gazans have been massacred so far, and more than 56,000 have been wounded; many will die for lack of medicine, many dead are buried under the rubble, and Gaza has become a slaughterhouse.
News reports say that the Israeli military says it will withdraw five combat brigades taking part in the ground invasion of Gaza so troops can “gain strength” for future battles.
At least 100 people were killed and 286 wounded in Israeli attacks on homes in central Gaza in the past 24 hours, the health ministry says.
The Israeli war cabinet meets to discuss captive-prisoner exchanges as PM Benjamin Netanyahu vows to continue the war.
The traditional news agencies and media still blame HAMAS for starting the war; they ignore the fact that the battle of genocide started decades ago when Palestine was chopped of Syria after the First World War and was put under British Mandate; the British looked at the Palestinians as a community and promised Palestine for the Jews since then the War of Genocide started against us the Palestinians and continued to present time, I have seen it, my family was a victim of that vicious war and ethnic cleansing.
Many people have called me to express their sympathy, but they blame the killing of our people in Gaza on HAMAS. They failed to go back to the last century to see the roots of the problem. I hope that the people who have mixed feelings about the issue of Palestine will search to reach the facts.
HAMAS, which is part of the Palestinian resistance, is fighting to liberate Palestine from the Zionist colonial settlers to establish the Democratic Secular State of Palestine from the River to the sea. We have to work very hard to free the Jews from the racist Zionist movements.